A little bit of yours, mine and ours!
Wow!!Now if we can just get one of them to see eye to eye with you and Dale. That would be the real miracle.
Cute! Sisters ar ethe greatest, to bad we don't really realize it till we are old!
OKAY!!!!So I am blog surfing and saw that Lupe is friends with you! Are you guys in the same ward???I met her right before I moved but we frequent the same message board. Crazy huh!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow!!Now if we can just get one of them to see eye to eye with you and Dale. That would be the real miracle.
Cute! Sisters ar ethe greatest, to bad we don't really realize it till we are old!
OKAY!!!!
So I am blog surfing and saw that Lupe is friends with you! Are you guys in the same ward???
I met her right before I moved but we frequent the same message board. Crazy huh!!
Post a Comment