Teenager Barking!!!

Molli is babysitting two dogs while their owners are in Thailand or Hong Kong, I don't remember where.
Anyways, I caught Molli barking at the dogs and getting them worked up. You can also hear Dale helping out a little, Too funny. You'll notice towards the end, she knows that I'm taping it! Little does she know....I'm posting it. Parents have rights also!

3 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

That is too funny...I can't wait until the blessed day that I can start embarrassing my kids online! BTW, Molly is beautiful! She's not the little girl anymore that dropped all of her snail shells down my bathroom sink drain so they could "have a bath".

Dahle Family said...

I love how you use the power to embarrass your kids so freely. That is just so funny. One day she will be able to look back on this and laugh, because she will then be doing similar things to her kids.

Lois said...

Don't you love catching them in the act?! lol
We are going to Logan for a soccer game Tues. I'll give Jaden a kiss for you!