Winner!!

Thank you Rosie for pointing out that I never announced the winner of the drawing.

I'm happy to announce that Andrea Esplin (Esplin5) is the winner of the blog Japanese candy drawing. I contacted her and will be sending the package out this week (I promise).
She is under strict orders to share with Holly....

Andrea, let me know if you or Derrick like spicy type things, after all it's not just about the kids.

Thank you everyone for the comments, at times it seems like the blog is a worthless project and being able to read the comments and know that not only do people view it, but they take the time to POST.

3 comments:

Tomfam7 said...

I am sooo bummed! I think you should do a blog contest each month until I win!

Love ya,
Sherri

Rosie said...

Congrats to Andrea! And I am with Sherri, do one EVERY month:)

Esplin 5 said...

Delene, Thank you so much! We are very excited about our win, we never win antyhing. I am not a spicy fan,but Derrick sort of is, sorry if you posted this awhile ago, I'm a little slow, Oh and of course I promise to share everything with Holly, gladly. She is so sweet. Thanks again!