OK, Now that I have your attention..
This is a Apple flavored fruit drink, I tried to capture the consistency of it. But the only way to describe it and to do it justice is...Snot! The flavor is actually really good.
Leave it to the Japanese to come up with a drink that others truly desire to at least try.
They come in Apple and Grapefruit flavors.
Thank you Molli, for putting up with Mom doing this to you.


4 days ago

8 comments:
okay .. GROSS!! Molli is such a great sport!
Remind me to never try that. Wow some of the things the Japanese try. I am always worried when I go off base at what I will find to eat.
That is so cool Molli. It is amazing that it will even come out of the can. It must taste good or no one would buy it.
That reminds me of something Rob made me try in Mexico, (I think it was Nopales??). Anyway, it was cactus, and it had the texture of snot...just like that drink. And I don't care what it tastes like, the texture just ruins it!
That looks disgusting, I can not believe there are many people that would try that. I do not believe it is as good as you say it is.
Delene, this is Derrick. Thank you so much for the treats from Japan. It came yesterday and it felt like Christmas Day opening it up. The kids were so excited being able to try all of the different candies and treats. Mason is going to take some of it to his kindergarten class for them to try. My favorites so far have been the kiwi flavored pocky and that carmel corn (?) stuff - whatever it was it was good - We've also got a bunch of it seperated and will give it to Holly when we see her today. Thanks again. You honestly made our day with the gifts.
Glad I missed that drink!
My gag reflex is working overtime! So glad you (and Molli) tried it so I don't have to!
Post a Comment